2020 Consultancy has eight full time members of staff and up to 12 part time or contract specific members of staff depending on our workload and nature of the work we are undertaking. The company is separated into two distinctive teams; Engineering Design, and Transport Planning.
The company is managed by a Director who manages the day to day running of the company and acts as the point of contact for our clients. Underneath the Director are two Principal Consultants; one for Engineering Design, and one for Transport Planning.
We then have three consultants, one for each team, and one who is qualified to work in both teams depending on workload.
As part of our Quality Management Policy, we undertake a background research and investigation study on every project we are involved in. As well as this, the majority of our projects involve a level of consultation and engagement. Therefore we have a designated Research & Engagement Consultant.
The purpose of this role is to supply the Principal Consultants with key information involved in the projects, produce non technical reports and scrutinise technical reports that have been produced, and manage the engagement and consultation tasks. We also employee a graduate consultant who gets involved in various aspects of our projects to get a full understanding of both teams.
Please find the structure of our company right:
Depending on the amount of work we have or the nature of the work we are undertaking, we often utilise our part time staff or contract specific staff.
This arrangement allows us to tender for work that has this requirement without having the overheads attached to this level of permanent staff.
This allows us to keep our quotations lower which benefits our clients.
Our StaffWe usually have up to 12 part time or contract specific members of staff working for 2020 Consultancy.
- Two data collection analysts who undertake all our data collection work and provide our Principal Consultants with a summary of the collect data.
- An additional consultant that can work in either of our teams depending on workload.
- Environmental Consultant who works on any project that requires this service.
- Traffic Signals Consultant who can assist our full time Consultant on work involving traffic signal design and transport modelling.
- Architect who produces all the sketches and 3D work we produce such as Public Realm projects.
- A specific CAD Technician if projects involve substantial drawings getting produced.
- A Drainage Engineer who can undertake all the necessary drainage work involved in specific projects.
- A Structural Engineer who can produce all the necessary calculations and deigns for projects that require this input.
- A Street Lighting Engineer who can produce all the necessary street lighting designs for projects that require this input.
- A Clerk of Works who can carry out the site supervision if this is required by the client.
- A Road Safety Education Officer who works with schools and our transport planning team during projects that require this input.